Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Statement of Purpose

I have been using Pinterest lately. I have found a wealth of great recipes and ideas out there! I am so thankful for the generosity of these bloggers who offer up the results of their labors to the rest of us. I don't have any special recipes to offer as of yet. I am a very "by the book" recipe follower.

However, I have a shelf full of cookbooks that are begging to be used. I am moving out of my apartment at the end of July of this year. I want to be able to leave some of those cookbooks behind. So, I am going to go through those books and try out recipes. If I like them, they will make the blog. Then, once I have exhausted the recipes in a book, I can donate it to Goodwill. This way, I will have a wealth of GOOD recipes at my fingertips on my iPad rather than having to hunt through a cookbook AND I can cull my vast amount of kitchen "stuff" for my move.

No comments:

Post a Comment