Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dessert: Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies

Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

My go-to Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. It's great with or without coconut. Now I can finally get rid of the tattered post-it that's been hanging on the side of my fridge for years now!

Ingredients
:

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate chips
2 cups coconut

Instructions:
(Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit)
1. Cream together butter, brown sugar, and sugar
2. Beat in eggs and milk
3. Stir in vanilla
4. Combine in flour, baking soda, and salt
5. Fold in chocolate chips and coconut.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes per batch.

Notes:
I've seen some recipes that include a 1/2 teaspoon of coconut extract. I might try that when I'm not trying to get rid of stuff in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment